As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Formby's Furniture Workshop #ad
32-Ounce, Formbys 30013 Furniture Refinisher #adFormby's Furniture Workshop #ad
- Easily dissolves old varnish, lacquer, and shellac. Finish with an application of Tung Oil. No sanding or scraping. No sanding or scraping necessary. After surface dries, a protective finish of Tung oil should be applied.
With the help of fine steel wool, old finish is melted down completely without taking color from wood or raising veneers. 32-ounce. Easily dissolves old varnish, lacquer and shellac.
2. Formby #ad
16-Ounce, Formbys 30010 Furniture Refinisher #adFormby #ad
- No sanding or scraping necessary. No sanding or scraping. 16-ounce. Easily dissolves old varnish, lacquer, and shellac. Easily dissolves old varnish, lacquer and shellac.
After surface dries, a protective finish of Tung oil should be applied. Finish with an application of tubing Oil. With the help of fine steel wool, old finish is melted down completely without taking color from wood or raising veneers.
3. Formby #ad
Formbys 30066 High Gloss Tung Oil Finish, 8-Ounce #adFormby #ad
- The product is highly durable and handle. Protects wood with exceptionally durable finish. Provides a beautiful hand rubbed finish.
The product is easy to use. Resists water, acid, alkali and mildew. Penetrates and protects wood. Use on new or restored surfaces. The product is manufactured in China.
4. Minwax #ad
Quart, Minwax 67300000 Antique Furniture Refinisher #adMinwax #ad
- Does not remove paint or polyurethane. Leaves wood's warm glow undisturbed. 1 quart. Leaves wood's warm glow undisturbed. 1 quart.
No scraping, no sanding, no mess. Perfect product for antique wooden furniture restoration. Gently dissolves years of built-up varnish, shellac, lacquer and other old finishes without stripping to uncover wood's natural color and grain.
Gently dissolves years of built-up varnish, shellac, lacquer and other old finishes without stripping to uncover wood's natural color and grain. No scraping, no sanding, no mess. Contains natural wood oils that penetrate and condition wood.
5. Red Devil #ad
0000 Super Fine, Pack of 8, Red Devil 0320 Steel Wool #adRed Devil #ad
- Handy size. Use for final finishes. Remove rust from chrome. Clean windows & glass without water or cleaners. Ideal for most household chores and projects. Clean hand tools. Buff furniture & woodwork - rubs out a high luster finish. Smooth shellac, lacquer or varnish before final top coat.
|Brand||Red Devil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Red Devil #ad|
6. Minwax #ad
Formby's Deep Cleansing Build-Up Remover, 8 oz #adMinwax #ad
- Dissolves Wax Build Up. Removes Dirt and Pollutants. Formbys wood and Furniture Cleaner. Capacity - 8 oz. Dimension - 6. 5 x 2. 7 x 1. 4 in.
7. HOPE'S #ad
One, Wood Finish for Furniture & Floors, All Natural Moisture Resistant Sealer, HOPE'S 100% Pure Tung Oil, 32 Fl Oz #adHOPE'S #ad
- Easy to use - tung oil is a natural oil recognized by craftsmen to offer the ultimate hand-rubbed finish for all fine woods; just wipe on and allow the oil to cure at room temperature. Protects - resistant to moisture, oil, alcohol, and everyday wear for lasting beauty and protection; lasts many times longer than mineral oil and wax based products.
Multi use - amazing results on almost any surface that will allow the oil to penetrate - new unfinished wood, weathered wood, stone, concrete floors and countertops, even brick, stripped wood, and cast iron.
Great for food contact surfaces - since tung oil is considered non-toxic when dry, butcher blocks, countertops, wooden utensils, it is great for cutting boards, wooden bowls, and more.
Permeates - unlike other finishes that form a film on the wood’s surface, cures to a flexible non-oily solid, tung oil penetrates deep into the wood fibers, and becomes part of the wood itself.
|Manufacturer||The Hope Company #ad|
8. Howard Products #ad
Howard RS0016 Restor-A-Shine Wood Finish Polishing Compound, 16 oz #adHoward Products #ad
- Use as the final step in rubbing out a new high gloss wood finish to achieve a mirror like finish. Safely polish out and buff away fine scratches, oxidation, dullness, and haze on glossy wood finishes. Revives shine to dull areas, eliminates steel wool swirl marks, and most other minor surface blemishes.
Developed especially for glossy polyurethane, floors, including furniture, lacquer, varnish, and shellac wood finishes, pianos, and guitars. Creamy formula that can be used with a cloth or an electric buffer especially when used on floors. Made in USA.
9. Formby #ad
6-Ounce, Formby 30000 30000000 Furniture Polish #adFormby #ad
- Model number: 30000 This product is manufactured in United States. A rich wood stain Color with durable polyurethane protection in one step. This product adds a great value.