As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MED PRIDE #ad
5”x9” ABD Combine Pads Individually Wrapped- Ultra-Absorbent Latex-Free & Non-Adherent Surgical Pads for Drainage, Wound Dressing, Post-Op, MED PRIDE Sterile XXtra Absorbent Abdominal Pads 50-Pack #adMED PRIDE #ad
- With an extremely absorbent core and 4 sealed edges to prevent leakage, the Medpride abdominal pads for wound care are great even for the most severe wounds and traumas. Zero scratching, ultra-soft pads for comfortable use: to keep any oozing wound dry without sticking to it, breathable and comfortable outer, itching and sticking - suitable even for the most sensitive incisions.
Backed by a 30-day money back guarantee, you have every good reason to choose Medpride for all your personal care supplies! Expertly engineered to absorb a great amount of liquid exudates to keep your healing skin dry and fully protected, healing incisions or any other wound with purulent discharge. Thick abd pads for quick, efficient & even absorption: featuring an extra-soft synthesis with SAP & fluff filling, these trauma pads instantly absorb any exudate to keep the wound clean and accelerate the healing process.
Large & xxtra absorbent 5” x 9” abdominal pads: care for any heavy-draining wound or tough-healing injury with these large-sized and extraordinarily absorbent, they are perfect for post-op use, medical-grade ABD pads.
Order with peace of mind: medpride is your trusted supplier of effective, top quality medical products that you can count on to equip your personal or professional medical kit. Just make sure to apply them with the blue line facing away from the skin. Non-adherent, these large abdominal pads come with a soft, non-woven layer that prevents painful sticking for uninterrupted healing. 50-pack sterile, individually packed & latex-free: individually wrapped in easy to use pouches, each sterile post-op abdominal pad will remain clean and hygienic until use. Great value 50-pack gauze pads: a must-have to your first-aid or wound-care kit.
2. Dealmed #ad
Dealmed Sterile Abdominal ABD Combine Pads, 20 Count, 5" x 9" Individually Wrapped Abdominal Pads, Wound Dressing for First Aid Kit and Medical Facilities, Disposable and Latex-Free ABD Pads #adDealmed #ad
- The sterile wound dressing pads with sealed edges help prevent leakage. Large wound dressing – dealmed’s sterile abdominal abd combine Pads are extra thick, high quality, and designed to be used when high-absorbency is needed for heavy draining wounds.
They are also great for EMTs, tough healing injuries, hospitals and first aid kits. Each box contains 20 pads that are 5" x 9". Individually packaged – each first aid wound dressing is individually wrapped in peel down pouches for added convenience in aseptic handling and packaged in open trays for ease of use.
Multi-purpose use – the dealmed abdominal wound dressing is ideal, for post-op wear, but not limited, and where high absorbency is needed for heavy draining wounds.
High quality and comfort – made with silky-soft, these extra absorbent abdominal pads have a comfortable fabric and never scratch even tender, non-woven material, healing incisions. Thoughtfully designed wound care – the outer cover is made of soft, non-woven material and the fluffy inner fill is effective in absorbing and dispersing fluids.
3. McKesson #ad
Sterile, Nonwoven Cellulose, 5 in x 9 in, 1 Pack, McKesson Abdominal Pads, 20 Count #adMcKesson #ad
- These moisture wicking pads are lint-free so the pad's granulating tissues won't interfere with the healing process or stick to the wound.
Sterile, white pads measure 5 inch x 9 inch. Abd sterile pad wicks quickly and also keeps any fluid from leaking from the sides thanks to the sealed edges. The sterile abdominal pads are made up of a non-woven outer fabric combined with an inner cellulose tissue to provide super-absorbent quality.
Ideal abd pads for wounds that keep the wound site dry by collecting the fluid and provide a maximum moisture barrier to avoid any kind of infection at the wound site.
|Manufacturer||McKesson Brand #ad|
4. MED PRIDE #ad
Nonstick- for Heavy Leakage, Medpride Sterile Abdominal- ABD Combine Pads| 40-Pack, Post Op, First Aid Pads| Surgical-Grade, Individually Wrapped Wound Dressing, 5 x 9 Inches| Extra Absorbent & Thick #adMED PRIDE #ad
- Furthermore, non-woven material, the sealed edges, prevent unwanted leakages. Made with a fluffy inner that can absorb and dispense fluids, our sterile abdominal pads are simply a must-have for all First-Aid Kits.
Individually wrapped: we make sure to preserve our pads’ quality as best as possible by individually wrapping them. Practically packed- our abdominal pads come in packs of 20 This way we ensure that they reach you in pristine condition, fully sterile and ready to be used.
Supremely soft & scratchless: made with silky-soft, the outer layer feels like a really soft fabric and never scratches even tender, healing incisions.
They’re packed into open trays for greater ease of use, and when closed they can easily be stacked or stored away. Extra thick & absorbent: our abd pads are designed to be used when high-absorbency is the only way to go. Prepared for everything- from post operation wounds, heal wounds and traumas, diabetic-vein ulcers, to injuries, our 5” x 9”inch pads can help you against any type of heavy exudates.
5. COVIDIEN #ad
Pack of 36, Sterile, Kendall Curity Abdominal Pad, Covidien, 5 X 9 Inch, 7196D #adCOVIDIEN #ad
- Dimensions - 5 X 9 Inch. Sterility - Sterile. Hcpcs - a6252 a6403. Application - Abdominal Pad. One - pack of 36 Pads.
6. Vakly #ad
Heavy-Draining, Trauma and First Aid Wound Dressing 20, ABD Combine Abdominal Pads 5x9 High Absorbency Sterile Individually Wrapped 5'' x 9'' Non-Adherent Absorbent Post-Op Surgical Gauze #adVakly #ad
- Extra thick and absorbent- these sterile abd pads are designed to be used when high-absorbency is needed for draining large wounds with heavy discharge. Top quality – pack includes top selling high absorbency Combine Pads for wound and trauma care of even the most severe conditions.
Safe, sterile and safe to use. It is made with an extremely absorbent inner core with sealed edges on all sides to prevent leakage.
Soft and comforable - outer cover layer is made with a soft, non-woven fabric material that won’t scratch or irritate the wounded surface. Not made from natural rubber latex, sterile and latex free - Gauze pads packed in convenient sterile peelable pouches, making sure the trauma pads get to you clean, ideal for those with latex allergies.
The fluffy inner layer instantly absorbs fluid from wounds and helps prevent external injuries to the wounded area. These pads are perfect for healing post-op incisions or any trauma with discharge.
7. COVIDIEN #ad
5" x 9" Pack of 36, Sterile, Covidien 9190A Curity Abdominal Pads #adCOVIDIEN #ad
- Made in the USA. Sterile product. Consists of three key layers, soft outer non woven layer, fluff filler to absorb and disperse fluid, wet proof barrier. Covidien wound care products represent over a century of quality and innovation trusted by health care professionals around the world.
8. Vakly #ad
Trauma and First Aid Wound Dressing x2, ABD Combine Abdominal Pads 5x9 40 Pack High Absorbency Sterile Individually Wrapped 5'' x 9'' Non-Adherent Absorbent Post-Op Surgical Gauze, Heavy-Draining #adVakly #ad
- Medical tape included – gauze packs include top quality non-sterile Vakly medical surgical adhesive tape that is 1’’x10 yards long. Soft and comforable - outer cover layer is made with a soft, non-woven fabric material that won’t scratch or irritate the wounded surface.
The fluffy inner layer instantly absorbs fluid from wounds and helps prevent external injuries to the wounded area. It is made with an extremely absorbent inner core with sealed edges on all sides to prevent leakage.
Safe, sterile and safe to use. Not made from natural rubber latex, sterile and latex free - Gauze pads packed in convenient sterile peelable pouches, making sure the trauma pads get to you clean, ideal for those with latex allergies.
These pads are perfect for healing post-op incisions or any trauma with discharge. Top quality – pack includes top selling high absorbency Combine Pads for wound and trauma care of even the most severe conditions. Extra thick and absorbent- these sterile abd pads are designed to be used when high-absorbency is needed for draining large wounds with heavy discharge.
|Part Number||3510 + VT|
9. Dermacea #ad
7196D Dermacea ABD Abdominal Pad, 5" x 9" by Covidien/Kendall, 2 Boxes of 36 72 Total #adDermacea #ad
- Soft non-woven top sheet layer maximizes patient comfort. Fluff filled for maximum absorbency. All four edges are sealed to prevent lint residue and leaking. Pack of 2 boxes of 36, 72 Total.