As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. King #ad
KING KW65 1000/6000 Grit Combination Whetstone with Plastic Base #adKing #ad
- King 01096 1000/6000 grit Deluxe Combination Stone. 8" x 2 1/2" x 1" thick. Includes sturdy plastic base. King brand known for quality and affordability.
2. KING #ad
New Style for Sharpening Harder Steels, King KDS 1000/6000 Combination Grit Whetstone #adKING #ad
- High quality and made in Japan. Soak in water to lubricate. Both 1000 and 6000 grit sides on the same stone. Sharpens knives very quickly.
3. Shapton #ad
Whetstone Sharpening Stone Shapton Ceramic Kuromaku #12000 #adShapton #ad
- Color: Cream. Country of Origin: Japan. Item no. K0705. Body size: 210 ~ 70 ~ 15 mm. Granularity: # 12000 .
4. Karfast #ad
Whetstone Sharpener Set 1000/6000 Grit, Double Side Water stones Sharpener and Polishing Tool for Kitchen, Hunting and Pocket Knives or Blades, Sharpening Stone for Knife #adKarfast #ad
- The 6000 grit is the first polishing stone and removes some metal. Our strong service team will help you solve your confusion. It will be a perfect gift for your family & friends, who will be a joy to use. An angle guide holds the knife on the correct angle. Premium corundum materials emphasize fast cutting action and keep the shape well, which will outlast softer water stones.
Whether expensive or cheap stainless steel kitchen knife, hunting Knives, Razor, include Scissors, Pocket Knives, Sword or even Machete, Axe, Chisel, X-acto Blades, they are perfect for getting an edge sharp and getting it back to work.
Whether you are a professional looking for stones that won't let you down or a hobbyist who demands the best, not requiring excessive resurfacing, the knife sharpener stones have you covered. A free e-books on "Sharpening Basic & Knife Sharpening".
Our specialists and staff are trained to listen to your needs and to help you solve problems. Comprehensive & economical kit - 4 must-have sharpening tools are here: 1000/6000 grit water stone suits your sharpening needs. A non-slip bamboo base is a combination of working stone holder and storage case. A flattening Stone keeps your water stones flat all the time. Fast cutting & hard wearing stone- karfast whetstone well balance two attributes. They’re available by email to help you with questions after you’ve received your products.
5. AHNR #ad
4 Side Grit 400/1000 and 3000/8000 Waterstone, Flattening Stone & Angle Guide, AHNR Professional Knife Sharpener Whetstone Kit Includes NonSlip Bamboo Base, Knife Sharpening Stone Set #adAHNR #ad
- The 400/1000-grit knife stone raises the burr, polish and perfect the knife with the fine 3000/8000-grit stone. When you want to guarantee peak performance from top-quality kitchen knives, this is the stone to use—it's designed for ultra-precise sharpening. Then, choose the appropriate grit stone according to your knife blade.
This stone only requires water, no expensive honing oil needed! It’s a great choice for someone looking for a stone they won’t have to replace. Guarantee the safety sharpening〗 keeping that knife's edge fine will make cooking safer. That’s why we include 2 nonslip rubber bases, a bamboo stone holder and angle guide in every knife-sharpening kit.
Versatile knife sharpening stones〗 this whetstone can be used as a one-stop shop for any item you want sharpened and polished. Designed for ultra-precise sharpening〗 even the best knives will eventually lose its cutting edge, and it is important to have a set of sharpening stones that suit your sharpening needs.
Satisfy all the sharpening needs of your family〗 this includes two separate stones both with two sides. It can sharp any blade out there, scissor sharpener, blade sharpener, Hunting Knife Sharpener, Chisel sharpener, be it kitchen knives, Pocket Knife Sharpener, Razor & it can even sharp a axe!. We understand the importance of safety when dealing with sharpening tools. The 4 kind grit is accurate, sharpening the edge of the blade.
|Part Number||Sharpening Stone Set|
6. KING #ad
King Medium Grain Sharpening Stone, #800 Grit Stone with Base #adKING #ad
- 800 grit stone sharpens quickly. Base is non slip on wet counter tops. The base raises the height of the stone for comfortable sharpening. Plastic base will not warp or be damaged by water.
7. Sharp Pebble #ad
Oil Stones, Sharp Pebble Large Flattening Stone- Dual Grit Coarse/Fine Sharpening Stones Flattener- Diamond Grooves Whetstone Fixer-Re Level Any Whetstones, Waterstones #adSharp Pebble #ad
- We only source premium quality material for manufacturing of our Whetstone which will provide superior cutting performance. Built from high quality silicon carbide the flattening stone particles help in cutting sharpening stones material precisely. 100% satisfaction guarantee: not all whetstone knife sharpeners are created equal.
It is a two sided, dual grit, diamond grid flattening system designed to produce excellent flat surfaces on sharpening stones. Dual grit: the 120 gritdark grey side is used to flatten coarse water stones with 900 grit & lower, this side provides the necessary cutting action to effectively flatten the stone.
This makes it ideal for flattening as it cuts quicker and wears slower making it making it extremely strong and durable. Unique design: specially designed diamond shaped grid pattern of the grooves quickly and efficiently removes only waste material while flattening any type of sharpening stones, whetstones, Oil Stones or Ceramic Stones.
However, when flattening finer waterstone, a coarse grit leaves a finish that you many find undesirable. Extra large size: our double sided, flattening stone has an extra large total flattening area. So we have designed #320 gritLight Grey side for water stones with 1000 grit and higher. Double side flattening stone: this innovative flattening stone is different from any other flattening stone in the market. Making it 3x times bigger than any other stone on the market & large enough to completely flatten any whetstone.
8. KING #ad
Brown, KING K-80#250#1000 WHET STONE, One Size #adKING #ad
- Stone size: 8" x 2" x 1". King brand known for quality and affordability. 250 grit extra coarse on one side and 1000 grit medium on the other. Two stones in one saves money.