As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. POWERTEC #ad
7pc Set, POWERTEC 71579 Router Table Set Up Bars – Precision Woodworking Tools Series #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Applications: perfect for router tables, table saws, and even shapers. Build: bars are made from premium grade anodized aluminum, and are designed to prevent saw blade and router bit damage during the setup process – possess machined finish for quality look.
Function: allows you to set the bit or blade height of your woodworking tool with high precision - eliminating the need for repeated test cuts and time consuming measurements.
3-in-1 design: each bar offers you essentially 3-gauges-in-one step, depth and fence for project versatility and offers steps on top, bottom and ends. Includes: 7pcs router table setup bars 1/8", 3/8", 1/4", 5/16", 3/16", 7/16" & 1/2" with a protective storage case.
2. Kreg #ad
Precision Router Table Setup Bars 7-Piece Set Kreg# PRS3400 #adKreg #ad
- 3 unique Gauges in one. Case included. Made from soft aluminum to prevent damage. Includes 7 sizes.
|Manufacturer||Kreg Tool Company #ad|
3. Tengan #ad
Tengan Gauge Block Set Industrial Tools Setup Bars Woodworking Accessories for Woodworker Set Up Gauge Blocks Nice #adTengan #ad
- Quick convenient measurement: All gauge blocks are marked with engraving to be perfect for quick work and measurements. Accurate block set size: all 635 cm length: 18 cm 064 cm 064 cm 095 cm and 05 cm square.
Easy to carry: this set comes with a plastic case for easy use and storage. Perfect quality practical: Stack setup bars can be used for sizes or on their own. Practical woodworking Tools: This 5piece gauge block set allows easy setting of fence and cutter height.
4. EANOSIC #ad
Setup Blocks Height Gauge Set, Bars Include Laser Engraved Size Markings, 7pcs Precision Aluminum Setup Bars for Router and Table Saw Accessories Woodworking Set Up #adEANOSIC #ad
- Easy-to-read laser etched labels on each block. Stack setup bars for a wide variation or sizes, or use on their own, work and measure quickly. 7 pcs blocks solid aluminum Construction Black Anodized to better protect router bits and saws.
5 piece height measuring devices of different sizes and 2 piece hole gauges, blades bits and other cutters according to the needs, can easily set the height of the fence, which is faster and more accurate than using a combined ruler.
Fitted case included, so it will be more tightly protected during transportation. Accuracy: ±003mm less than 2 mils=less than 005mm. Set up gauge blocks are all 2-1/2 inches long, diameter of 2 pcs round block hole gauges respectively: 1/2" and 12mm, 5 pcs square block respectively: 1/2", 3/16", 3/8", 1/4", 1/8".
5. KREG #ad
Set of 7, Kreg PRS3400 Precision Router Table Set Up Bars #adKREG #ad
- Bars are made from a soft aluminum which is designed to prevent damage to your router bit or saw blade if contact is made during setup. Step on the end of each setup bar used to test the fence depth of a table saw blade or Router Bit.
Step on the top edge of each setup bar acts as a gauge to test the depth of your completed cuts. The step on the top edge of each bar acts as a gauge to test the depth of your completed cuts.
Set up bars come in a portable case with 1/8", 3/16", 5/16", 3/8", 1/4", 7/16" & 1/2" bars. Unique design straddles the Router Bit or saw blade to allow for more precise height adjustment. Made from a soft aluminum designed to prevent damage to your Router Bit or saw blade if contact is made during setup.
6. ShineUs #ad
Router Table Set Up Bars #PRS3400 Replace for Kreg-Set of 7. #adShineUs #ad
- Exclusive 3-gauge design perfect for many applications and each bar features steps on top, bottom and ends. Including:1/8", 3/8", 3/16", 5/16", 1/4", 7/16" & 1/2" bars.
Material:Aluminum. Concave step on bottom to precisely adjust height, Top step acts as gauge to test depth of completed cuts. End step sets distance from tablesaw blade or router bit to fence.
7. Eapele #ad
Eapele Router Table Set Up Bars Replace for Kreg-PRS3400 Set of 7 #adEapele #ad
- Coming with 1/8", 3/16", 5/16", 1/4", 3/8", 7/16" & 1/2" bars. Special 3-gauge design could be used widely with steps on top, bottom and ends. The gauge mark on bars and package would help you to identify which gauge you need.
The top edge of each bar is used to test the depth of your completed cuts as a gauge. All bars are made of soft aluminum which would protect your router bit or saw blade.
8. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
6 Piece Dovetail and Straight Router Bit Set with Brass Setup Bar for Use with The Peachtree Dovetail Jig not included #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Using the wrong size bits can result in damaging the router bit and dovetail jig dovetail jig NOT included. It is the exactly width of the box joint bit that is included in this set. Each dovetail, straight bit pair of router bits have the same identifying number on the shank. The small router bit set cuts stock ¼” thick to ½” thick.
This is done so you can always tell which dovetail bit goes with which straight bit. The reason we need to use different size bits for different thicknesses of stock is to make sure that dovetail cuts not only look good, but the bearing must sit just right on the Peachtree Dovetail Jig not included and sold separately while cutting.
Each router bit included in this set has the set part number printed on the shank. The brass bar is used to for setting up the opposing piece of stock when cutting box joints. This set comes with a mini router bit set, a small router bit set and a box joint bit with a brass setup bar.
The mini router bit set cuts stock 1/8” thick to 3/8” thick. The mini and small router bit set both included a straight router bit with a bearing and a dovetail bit with a bearing. The peachtree dovetail jig not included and sold separatelycomes with a standard router bit set for working with stock from 5/8” in thickness to ¾” in thickness. The box joint bit has its own identifying number on it that does not correspond with any of the other bits in the set. The bits and the brass bar are stored in the included wooden box with locking clasp.
9. iGaging #ad
IGaging Setup Block Bar Gauge Precision Aluminum 15 piece for Woodworking #adiGaging #ad
- Easy-to-read laser etched labels on each block. Accurate quick easy Setup of Blades Bits and Fences. Combine bars to setup 100's of measurments. Fitted padded case included.
15 blocks solid aluminum Construction Blue Anodized to prevent damage to router bits and saws. Sizesinch: 1/16, 5/32, 23/32, 3/8, 1/8, 3/4, 7/16, 5/16, 3/32, 3/16, 1/4, 1/2, 15/32, 7/32, 1x2x3.
10. Besokuse #ad
Woodworking Accessories for Woodworker，Gauge Block Set Setup Bars，All Gauge Blocks are Marked with Engraving to Be Perfect for Quick Work and Measurements. #adBesokuse #ad
- Accurate block set size: all 6. 35 cm length: 1/8 cm, 064 cm, 064 cm, 095 cm and 05 cm square. Perfect quality & practical: Stack setup bars can be used for sizes or on their own. Quick convenient measurement: All gauge blocks are marked with engraving to be perfect for quick work and measurements.
Easy to carry: this set comes with a plastic case for easy use and storage. Practical woodworking tools: This 5-piece gauge block set allows easy setting of fence and cutter height.