As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
36 and 50 inch, ProGrip Straight Edge Clamps Ideal for Cutting Large Sheets of Plywood and Dado Slots All 3 Clamps 24 #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- No more c-clamps when trying to secure a straight edge to your large or small wooden panels! cut large panels, small panels, rout straight dado’s and more! ProGrip Straight Edge Guides are not only great straight edge guides, they are super easy to align and even easier to clamp into place.
The lock lever on each clamp can be secured into one of three positions, each position provides varying amounts of pressure. Made from extruded aluminum and with the extra wide 2-3/16 inch tube rail, the ProGrip Straight Edge Guide Clamps are robust guides that are made for everyday workshop or contractor use.
Each clamp rail is manufactured with a low profile to make guiding your power tool along the edge much easier. How does it work? each progrip straight edge guide clamp has one adjustable jaw and one fixed jaw. Once set and aligned, you secure the clamp by simply locking it down with the 3 position lock lever.
Each clamp is identified by the maximum clamping distance between jaws. Once you place the clamp on your board with the fixed jaw over the end, the adjustable end gets drawn in against the opposite side of the board. Another great application for these clamps is cutting dado slots for bookshelves. The low profile has also been designed with guide accessories in mind. The clamp rails accept many different accessories sold separately or can create your very own jigs and fixtures to use with the ProGrip Straight Edge Guides.
2. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
ProGrip Straight Edge Clamp Ideal for Cutting Large Sheets of Plywood and Dado Slots 50 inch Clamp #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Cut straight, true lines with circular saws, routers, trim routers, jig saws and many other power tools you probably own. The low profile has also been designed with guide accessories in mind. Once set and aligned, you secure the clamp by simply locking it down with the 3 position lock lever. The clamp rails accept many different accessories sold separately or can create your very own jigs and fixtures to use with the ProGrip Straight Edge Guides.
Made from extruded aluminum and with the extra wide 2-3/16 inch tube rail, rout straight dado’s and more! ProGrip Straight Edge Guides are not only great straight edge guides, small panels, the ProGrip Straight Edge Guide Clamps are robust guides that are made for everyday workshop or contractor use.
The lock lever on each clamp can be secured into one of three positions, the progrip straight Edge Guide Clamp is designed to have zero side to side play with minimal deflection to provide you with the ideal straight edge to make clean, each position provides varying amounts of pressure.
Once secured, smooth cuts every time! Each clamp is identified by the maximum clamping distance between jaws. These clamps are ideal for cutting large sheets of plywood in half with a 50” straight edge guide. No more c-clamps when trying to secure a straight edge to your large or small wooden panels! cut large panels, they are super easy to align and even easier to clamp into place. Once you place the clamp on your board with the fixed jaw over the end, the adjustable end gets drawn in against the opposite side of the board. Depending on your project or application, you may need to apply more pressure by securing the lock lever to the appropriate position.
3. KREG #ad
Kreg Straight Edge Guide XL-8 Ft #adKREG #ad
- Aluminum guide rail leads cuts precisely along a straight line. Built-in clamping with GripMaxx secures rail to material. Crosscut and rip cut material up to 8 feet 244cm.
Works with left- and right-blade circular saws, as well as some jigsaws and trim routers. Cutline indicators help position cuts perfectly.
|Warranty||1 year limited|
4. Bora #ad
Bora 50" NGX Clamp Edge, Straight Cut Guide For Circular Saws | 50" Cutting Length, 544050 #adBora #ad
- Locking handle grabs work surfaces for a secure grip that won’t budge. Winner of the 2019 pro tool innovation Award PTIA in the Track Rail category.
Made of heavy-gauge, rigid aluminum for extreme durability. By adding the bora NGX 50-inch aluminum extension. Easily increase length up to 100 in. Clamping end moves with handle for easy adjustability from one side.
5. Bora #ad
Bora 100-Inch NGX Clamp Edge, 544100, Straight Cut Guide For Circular Saws Includes 50-Inch Clamp Edge & 50-Inch Extension For 100-Inch Cutting Length #adBora #ad
- Made of heavy-gauge, rigid aluminum for extreme durability. Use with circular saws, routers, Jig saws, and other portable power tools. Locking handle grabs work surfaces for a secure grip that won’t budge.
Includes bora ngx 50-inch clamp edge and Bora NGX 50-inch extension piece with connectors. Clamping end moves with handle for easy adjustability from one side.
6. Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad
Rotary, DCT Aluminum Pro Grip Clamp Straight Edge Wood Cutting Table Saw Guide, Router, 24in / 62cm – Circular, Jig #adDeadwood Crafted Tools #ad
- Built to last: constructed with an aluminum body and reinforced with integral tube running the length of the wide body for maximum rigidness and lightweight handling; Wide and tall hard plastic jaws hold work piece securely and are predrilled for accessory; When clamped, this solid guide shows no play and it tightly holds its grip.
Easy to use: there are two clamps that hold the wood – a stationery clamp on the end with lever and a sliding clamp that moves along the rail; To adjust, hold the clamp against the wood and push the other part of the clamp towards the wood until it locks, adjust the clamp to the wood, pull the sliding clamp apart until you hear a click, make sure the stationary clamp has the handle in the upward position when adjusting and push the lever down to lock into place.
Instant straight edge guide: when you have limited workshop space, rotary, 24” inch / 62cm – circular, the DCT Aluminum Pro Grip Clamp Straight Edge Wood Cutting Table Saw Guide, jig, Router will save you the space required for cutting/panel gluing and is capable of clamping to any parallel edge workpiece with low profile jaws that allow you to use the clamp inverted and have an unobstructed work area.
All-in-one: you get a smooth, straight edge and a woodworking self-clamping tool in one handy unit so you can stack glue panels without worrying about them tipping and crashing to the floor; 305” x 2. 1” x 05” inches 77. 5cm x 5. 3cm x 1.
|Brand||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
7. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Pro-Grip Straight Edge Clamps 24" Clamp #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- This package includes 1 each 24" clamp. The unique 2-3/16" wide tube rail construction keeps the prO-Grip Clamps light and easy to use, yet more rigid than other similar clamps on the market. Use them as a fence on your bandsaw or drill press, or even as an auxiliary fence on your router table or table saw.
The smooth cam lock is a one-hand operation and has 3 varying levels of pressure for just the right amount of Grip.
Think of it instant accuracy for cross-cutting and routing. The pro grip straight clamps Feature: An extruded aluminum body that is light weight and durable. Low profile jaws that never get in the way are perfect for sanding and routing projects.
Get straight and accurate cuts, dados and grooves simply by aligning the clamp on your marks, securing the clamp and make the cut. The jaws firmly hold any piece to the full length of the clamp without any side-to-side play. Pro grip straight edge clamps are the perfect combination of a clamp and an edge guide.
8. E. Emerson Tool Co #ad
E. Emerson Tool Co. C50 50-Inch All-In-One Contractor Straight Edge Clamping Tool Guide w/Story Stick #adE. Emerson Tool Co #ad
- Emerson’s contractor series self-clamping straight edge patented design has integral tubes running the length of the wide body construction, making it ultra rigid and light to handle.
Contractor series - please note: recessed tracks accept Contractor Series Saw Plate, Twin, and Stop Block. No c-clamping - no more c-clamping! Achieve that truly straight cut using this self-clamping straight edge to guide your tools.
But it will not work with A, Router Plate, or Ultra Series accessories. Extra wide - this self clamping straight edge is extra wide for exceptional rigidity and has a low profile for obstruction-free cuts. Flat top - the extra low profile and flat top makes it easier for all circular saw or router straight cuts. Straight edge - e.
9. Vikye #ad
15.74" Aluminum Alloy T-Track Miter Track Fixture Slot Straight Edge Clamping Tool Guide T-Slot Track Locking Handle with 4 Screws for Woodworking 1-Pack, T-Track with Miter #adVikye #ad
- Parameter: length: 400mm/15. 74". Material:this t-slot track is made of aluminum alloy material, not easy to be scratched or bent. Easy to install: Comes with 4 pieces self-tapping screws for convenient installation.
This track can be used with many wood working tools, such as slide bars, fixtures. Feature: t-slot track kit is corrosion resistant, easy to use and durable. Scope of application: perfect for building jigs and fixtures for your radial arm saw, workbench, drill press, and various other machines.
10. Bora #ad
543024, Bora WTX Clamp Edge and Straight Cut Guide for Circular Saws | 24-Inch Cutting Length #adBora #ad
- The locking handle grabs surfaces for a secure edge that won't budge. Its long 24 inch length allows you to saw with precision and skill. Get it straight – this rigid aluminum guide rail is a must-have accessory for keeping your cutting on track.
As long as you need – modular design allows for additional extrusions to be added which can expand the guide up to 100 inches. Contractor’s companion - this tool is made for use with the Bora WTX Saw Plate sold separately, and can be conveniently paired with your own circular saws, routers, jig saws, and other power tools.
Locked in - the adjustable clamp end slides up and down the saw guide to fit any material being cut, especially sheets of plywood. With the wtx clamping edge, you’ll save time and eliminate waste due to crooked, uneven cuts.
|Manufacturer||Affinity Tools #ad|